Rental Car Procedures
Enterprise Rental Car Drop off Procedures
State Farm utilizes Enterprise car rental services for their employees. State Farm will send security an email when a rental will be picked up and dropped off. Below are the steps that security will follow:
- State Farm will send an email to the Ad Services team stating they will have a car dropped off at the site with the following information:
- The Enterprise employee will come and park the vehicle in visitor parking.
- The Enterprise employee will give the keys and paperwork to security which will be kept in the security office. The Keys will be secured in the key box.
- Once the State Farm employee comes to pick up the car they must show I.D and sign off that they received vehicle.
- The Security officer will document the transaction in the Enterprise Car Rental Log.
- When the vehicle is returned, the vehicle must be parked in visitor parking.
- The keys will be turned back into security and must be secured in the key box in the command center.
- Security Officer must sign off in the Enterprise Car Rental Log that they received it back with date and time.
Driver: First, Last name
Pick Date: February 14th, 2017
Pick Up Time: 8:00 A.M.
Return Date: February 16th
Return Time: 5:00 P.M.
Vehicle Type: Car
Department Code: 12776455803
Contact Number: (678) 123-4567